Quetzal Embroidered Face Mask
- Reusable face mask
- Unique embroidered design
- Three layers of fabric exceed CDC's double layer recommendation
- Comfortable elastic ear bands fit most adults
- Snug design for all-day, everyday use
- Premium taffeta fabric
- Maximum face coverage
- Color: Black
- 100% Washable
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Reusable handcrafted black face mask, beautifully embroidered with colorful quetzales by Mexican artisans. Actual design may slightly vary due to its artistic nature and uniqueness. Our face masks comply with CDC's recommendations. These great face masks have adjustable, soft and stretchy straps to help ensure a fit that stays in place snugly without discomfort after extended wear.
These masks exceed the double layer recommendation by CDC. They are made of three washable layers of fabric: Outer layer made of premium taffeta fabric; Middle filter layer made of lightweight surgical pellon; Inner layer made of poplin.
CARING FOR YOUR MASK is important. Due to the embroidered design we only recommend to please delicately hand wash your mask in cold or warm water with soap and lay flat to dry. Use a mesh bag when possible and do not iron the bands. Remember to wash the mask before putting it on for the first time.
Due to the personal nature of this product, face masks sales are final and we will not be accepting returns.
Note: Our face masks comply with CDC's recommendations; however, they have not been evaluated directly by the CDC or FDA and are not a substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and they are not intended for medical use. They do not have pockets for filters.
Important information from CDC.
Make sure your cloth face covering:
- fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- completely covers the nose and mouth
- is secured with ties or ear loops
- includes multiple layers of fabric
- allows for breathing without restriction
- can be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, like, grocery stores and pharmacies.
About wearing face masks:
- Who should NOT use cloth face coverings: children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
- Cloth face coverings are NOT surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Surgical masks and N-95 respirators must be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended in CDC guidance.
Share this Product
love my mask....just beautiful...i wear it over my medical mask when Im in close contact with patients. Thank you for the beautiful mask and quick delivery.
This face mask is not only pretty but the fit is perfect. Very confortable and excellent quality. I absolutely love it!